Thursday, May 7, 2009

About Work!

I'm interested in people who work with kids. I would like to know how they feel about their job and if they find it to be work or don't notice that they are doing a job. The person i would like to interview doesn't work with children, but she has an interesting back ground with her job. She worked in a bank as an accounting and then she came to new york worked as a nanny and now in a deli. I would love to know how did she moved from working a high status job in a bank to nanny and from there into a deli.

1 comment:

  1. I know someone that works with kids! If things don't turn out well for you with your original choice, let me know and I'll ask my friend if she'll want to do the interview for you! You already know who I am and how to find me...so...do it (if necessary) :-)

    ReplyDelete